$750 Military Appreciation Offer
The Jay Wolfe Automotive Group is extremely proud of all Military members. We’re humbled by the sacrifice you make to serve our country. To show our gratitude, we’re thrilled to offer a $750 Military Appreciation Offer for eligible military personnel to lease or finance a 2019 or newer Acura model through Acura Financial Services.®(AFS).*
Jay Wolfe Thanks You for Your Service and Sacrifice!
Who is Eligible?
The following personnel qualify for the $750 Military Appreciation Offer from AFS:
- Active-duty status in the U.S. Military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard, and Active Reserve) and their spouses.
- Ready Reserve (Inactive National Guard, Individual Ready Reserve and Selected Reserve) and their spouses.
- U.S. Military Retirees and their spouses. Spouses of Retirees are only eligible within 180 days of their spouses’ separation from active service.
- U.S. Military Veterans and their spouses within 180 days of separation from active service.
How to Qualify
On the purchase or lease of any current model year new Acura with a valid Acura Luxury Lease, Acura APR, or Leadership Purchase Plan program through AFS (excluding Zero Due at Signing program), eligible service members can use the Military Appreciation Offer. Qualifying vehicles must be new, unregistered, and must not have been reported sold previously. Eligibility requirements must be met to obtain the Military Appreciation Offer including credit criteria established by AFS, the vehicle qualify for new vehicle rates, and the following documentation must be provided:
- Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) for proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase or lease.
- Spouses of U.S. Military members must provide Military ID as proof of relationship as well as spouse’s LES. The dealership will retain a copy of the LES for verification.
- A purchaser’s eligibility is contingent on being approved for credit. Credit approval must be obtained through Acura Financial Services to qualify for the Military Appreciation Offer.
Lease: $750 is applied toward the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $750 reduction. Purchase: $750 is applied toward the down payment.
*The Acura Military Appreciation Offer is limited to the 48 U.S. contiguous states, Alaska and Hawaii. (1) For well-qualified clients who meet the Military Appreciation Offer criteria, subject to approval by Acura Financial Services (AFS). Bonus offer applies toward any new 2019 or newer model year Acura (excluding the NSX) that are eligible for new vehicle rates when financed or leased through AFS. Vehicle must be new, unregistered and not previously reported sold. Only offered at participating dealerships. One $750 Military Appreciation Offer per vehicle. LEASE: $750 applied toward the cap cost of vehicle. Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $750 reduction. Cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease program. PURCHASE: $750 applied toward down payment. (2) This offer applies to active duty and ready reserve personnel and their spouses. This offer also applies to eligible U.S. Military Veterans and their spouses within 180 days of separation from active service. U.S. Military Retirees are also eligible regardless of the date of separation from active service. Spouses of U.S. Military Retirees are only eligible within 180 days of their spouses’ separation from active service. All spouses must present proof of relationship. (3) A valid Military Leave and Earnings Statement (LES) is required as proof of eligibility. During the term of a retail installment finance contract or lease with AFS, the Buyers may not take their vehicle outside of the United States without the prior written consent of AFS. During the term of the retail installment finance contract or lease, Buyers must notify AFS immediately of any change in Buyer’s address. Offer valid through March 31, 2020, unless terminated earlier by AFS.